Welcome, Log in
TIMO - Cordyceps HepaX Plus 30's
Timo™ Cordyceps Hepax Plus is different from other supplement brands in the market because most brands in the market use Silymarin as the only ingredient for their liver protection supplement product.
Different from these brand, timo™ aims to provide its customer with better quality and effect by compounding Silymarin with other remarkable ingredients like Cordyceps and herba Phyllanthus Urinaria to increase the health efficacy of timo™ Hepax Plus.
Functions of active ingredients in timo™ Hepax Plus
Cordyceps Sinensis Extract (active ingredients: Cordycepin 0.4%) (Cultivated from biotechnology enhanced with 10 times more Cordycepin for liver functions)
- Stimulating the growth of new liver cells to replace old damaged cells.
- Preventing free radical damage.
- Anti viral infection and autoimmune chronic liver diseases
Silybum Marianum (active ingredients: Milk Thistle - Silymarin 80%)
- Cleansing and detoxifying overburdened and sluggish liver.
- Protecting and regenerating the new liver cells in cases of hepatitis, alcoholism cirrhosis, and damage from pharmaceutical.
- Altering the structure of the outer membrane of liver cells to prevent poisons and toxins from entering the cells.
- Acting as antioxidant to prevent free radical damage.
Herba Phyllanthus Urinaria (active ingredients: Chamberbitter - Bitters 3%)
- Preventing histopatological changes of liver.
- Preventing hepatitis B virus and curing jaundice.
- Stopping progression of liver injury by eradicating viral replication or eliminating infection.
timo™ Cordyceps HepaX Plus has been traditionally used for
Research clinical trials on 33 patients with Hepatitis "B" and on another 8 patients with cirrhosis taking Cordyceps supplement showed 71.9% improvement on "Thymol Turbidity Test" and 78.6% improvement in "SGPT Test". Both of these are enzyme test showing improving functions of the liver.
In a group of 88 patients with toxic-metabolic liver damage due to alcohol abuse or diabetes mellitus, lab indicators for liver enzymes tended to revert to normal. Ninety-one abnormal test results fell to only 37 (59 percent improvement) after treatment with silymarin.
The latest case have shown that the combination of Phyllanthus compound and lamivudine exerts a better effect in treating chronic hepatitis B and is capable of reducing YMDD mutation, delaying the occurrence of lamivudine-resistance virus and prevent continuous in vivo replication of hepatitis B virus.
Traditionally used as liver tonic.
Adults: 1 capsule each time, 2 times per day, or 2 capsules daily.
Children (2-12 years old): 1 capsule daily. It is not advisable to take with coffee or tea within 2 hours. Please consume with warm water.